Why Sell to Paul
- I pay TOP DOLLAR! Collecting and dealing since 1971. With years of sales in record collector publications as well as eBay internet auctions(See my feedback reputation under seller id: paulsolarski), I have the current expertise to get you the most for your records.
- You are tired of the eBay hassle. Many have tried eBay and discovered that after the eBay fees, commissions, rules, taxes and dealing with buyers it made much more sense to sell everything to me for one nice price. If you sell on eBay they will now file a Form 1099 reporting your sales to the IRS.
- I buy ‘em all! I buy a wider range of records than most dealers who specialize in a category or two…and over the years I have developed strong buyers in all collecting categories. As a collector who resells to serious collectors I pay much more than typical-I’ll definitely be your last quote.
- Immediate CASH paid-No partial or time payments and as a professional, full-time record dealer I communicate and work promptly. Records are speedily packed and moved-I work within your schedule.
- As a serious buyer, I travel for the “right” records. I buy thousands of records throughout each year on regular road trips and through the mail. I also pay FINDER’S FEES that lead to purchasing quality record collections.
How to Sell Your Records
If you have records for sale matching the types I am looking for call us at: (901) 435-6668 with the specifics or send a listing to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org or to Paul Solarski Box 355, Arlington, TN 38002. If you mail a list and require a response, please include a SASE.
Lists need to include the label name, catalog number and artist name. Song titles or other information are not needed. In the case of a large collection where no list exists then representative samples from random pulls either listed or discussed over the phone will suffice.
If you have a large collection for sale please let me know the following:
- How many records do you have. Or let me know the size in linear feet if it is a larger collection.
- What genres or types of music are in your collection that match my wants as shown on this site.
Let me know your contact information. Be assured I will not share any of the information you provide us with a third party. I need a name, primary phone number, email, best time to call, city, state and zip code. I need to have complete contact information to help in the buying process.
When we discuss the records you have for sale I will provide you with ranges that I pay for the records based on condition. Condition is all-important! For larger collections that I buy in person I can then give an exact value once I see the condition. For smaller groups of records that I buy through the mail I can give an exact value again once we see the records. If it is helpful I can even send at no cost to you our customized record boxing system that makes it easier for the seller to just pack them and mail them off. I also include detailed mailing instructions. With over 35 years experience buying records in person and through the mail I know how to make the process run smoothly.
Please note that I cannot provide phone appraisals of records. If you are an institution or estate needing a formal written appraisal for insurance, donation or other purposes please call me directly to discuss our services and fee structure.
The Paul Solarski Advantage:
Careful Prompt Attention to ALL Inquiries
Always buying more categories of Records
Spot cash – Paid Immediately – No Payment plans or other games
Have capabilities for immediate packing and moving large quantities
Paul Solarski Rare Records
PO Box 355
Arlington TN, 38002
Phone: (901) 435-6668